Sunday, May 30, 2010

Intro



This has nothing to do with anything, just thought it was a cool picture.

Hey, so i guess that was and introduction to what i'm into and my life really.
I've been told to write more and not just post pictures, that you guys want to know what i think about things, art , life etc...

Well i guess i'll start with me, i'm a small town girl...kinda...living in the big city for 6years now by myself. I go to University, i don't want you to find me so i'm apprehensive about writing too much...spent my childhood on a farm and somehow found a great appreciation of fashion and art...

so umm yeah, i'm not famous or anything but i think i have a pretty interesting life and have lots to say about the world...

Oh and i'm loud, really loud!

well thats all for now. hope you all had an amazing weekend!x

LC♥

No comments:

Post a Comment